The First Day of August was also my birthday! Since it was on a Saturday we had the whole day to have fun.
| Happy Birthday, Mom! |
| My delivery just happened to come on my birthday, so it was like getting a present! |
| Lots of new fragrance mists and some hand soap. |
| My girl wanted to bake me something special on my birthday. She bought a mix from the Amish store. |
| Rick and the pups lounged together. |
| Oh, Kyndal and Collin. |
| Someone woke up looking her age! A shower and makeup should help! |
| The blueberry muffins and coffee were delish! Thank you, Brynney!! |
| A decade ago on this day this girl was exactly one week away from making her appearance. |
| We hit a rain storm on our way to the movies. It ALWAYS rains when we go to the movies! |
| First movie of the day in Town No. 1. |
| Minions! |
| Watch out Pixels, we are coming for you next! |
| We road tripped to Town No. 2 to see Pixels. |
| Rick stopped and picked up Kevin at Walmart first. He's hoping he can keep his Wifi running smoothly. |
| We all met up for dinner at Applebee's. |
| And then went to see Pixels. |
| Kyndal bailed on the movie to go home and take care of post-surgical Chloe. |
| I bought a portable phone charger since my car charger won't work anymore. |
| And we bought some new games for our library. |
| Before I went to bed I put in a huge pork roast to slow cook overnight for a family dinner the next day. |
Busy and extremely fun day!!
Join Nicole at Journey to Josie each month for First Day. Take photos of your whole day and link up with her.
Happy Birthday! What a full day. Glad you were with the ones you love.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, my friend!!!
ReplyDeleteI love first day posts, and it looked like you had a great one!
Happy birthday! Looks like a GREAT day! Would you believe that I haven't seen ONE movie yet this summer? The kids have gone a couple of times with their Dad...but me? Nada! I wanted to see Inside Out. Is that what it's called? LOL
ReplyDeleteI'm really sorry for not wishing you sooner, I meant to (I entered your giveaway) but hope you had a happy birthday. And I can wish that even more sincerely since I was born on August 2.
ReplyDelete