Skip to main content

Tuesday Coffee Chat




LOVE. Who or what are you lovin' lately.

My family is the most important thing in the world to me. I love my husband and my children with all my heart. And this little Valentine has certainly made my heart swell just a little more this year.





Our sweet Bennett Matthew will be six months old next week. His mama and daddy had some cute Valentine photos taken to celebrate this milestone. Yes, he is as precious as he looks.

And we are in love.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Comments

  1. Oh, this is amazing. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.My.Heart!!! Look at the precious! He is just adorable.. you must be over the moon in love with him - gah!! So cute. I love the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole, what wonderful photos! I love the first one, especially with the chalkboard message. My late MIL used to say that to us all the time, so I try to use the phrase as much as possible for our children to remind them of their lovely Mamaw. Bennett Matthew is a cuddly little guy. He looks so adorable with the kisses all over him. Are those real lipstick lips? If so, how on earth did they not smear or rub off? This shot would make a great endorsement for the product if you ask me. You have a whole lotta good "whose" to love with your big beautiful family. I have a wonderful family but I focused on my best friend and DH if it weren't for him then maybe I wouldn't have the lovely kids that I do. :) Have a terrific week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We all know that in this crazy world of homeschooling, we need all the (adult) support we can get. Please leave a comment if you so wish!

Popular posts from this blog

Cells ~ It's What's for Dinner

Dawson made edible cells on Friday. He made an animal cell pizza ... and a plant cell chocolate chip cookie ... He reviewed what he's learned about cells the past two weeks, and I had dinner made by someone else. Win, win!! I am linking up at Science Sunday at Adventures in Mommydom.

ABCya

Eli's reading resource teacher shared a website with me yesterday that I would like to pass along. It's called ABCya . There are separate educational sections with fantastic games for ages kindergarten through 5th grade. I browsed the 2nd grade level, and it includes age-appropriate games about Letters, Numbers, Shapes, Geometry, Patterns, Mouse Manipulation, Art and Holiday games. There are lots and lots of fun and creative games for children to play. They are fun, but oh, so educational. Eli's favorite, in his short time playing it, was Create a Car . A lot of the games also have Apps available for purchase (99 cents for most of them) for the iPad and iPhone. I have been looking for another free website for games similar to Starfall , for some time. I think I have found it. I can feel confident having Eli and Brynne play these games.

How to Build a Homeschool U.S. History Curriculum from "America: The Story of Us"

FINAL UPDATE (JUNE 2012): We completed our entire U.S. History course last month using the America: The Story of Us video series and the resources I had planned. We officially covered Episodes 1-9 which got us through the 1920's. We plan to use the remaining three videos when we study the World Wars in a couple of years. I just want to go on record as saying that I believe whole-heartedly that the use of this series with my resources would more than qualify your child for a full credit of U.S. History. And, it was exciting and enriching. Feel free to follow all of my lesson plans. You can see them all at this link: http://journey2excellence.blogspot.com/search/label/America%3A%20The%20Story%20of%20Us Update: America: The Story of Us is now available as an InstaStream through Netflix! We also had it available at our local library. If you didn't receive a complimentary copy, you won't have to pay the $30 for it! Many of us received a complimentary copy of "...