For the past several weeks we have been reviewing Veritas Press Self-Paced History: Old Testament and Ancient Egypt and the Old Testament and Ancient Egypt Flashcards from Veritas Press . As we were entering into our more easy-going summer schedule, and had just concluded a two-year Old Testament Bible course, I was happy to try out this product as it appeared to be something that Eli and Brynne could do together, alone, and would act as a review of the Old Testament presented in a different way. And I was right. Each Veritas Press Self-Paced History program includes 160 lessons teaching about 32 events in history. They are designed for children in grades 2-6, and it is recommended that the student be a minimum of 7 years of age at the time of the first lesson. What We Received We received a full one-year subscription, for one child, to the online Veritas Press Self-Paced History: Old Testament and Ancient Egypt program and the accompanying Old Testament and Ancien...
With my recent aches & pains from yard work, lack of motivation to work out and desire for afternoon naps, I thought it was just my eyesight. After all, I've expected it to be the next to go. :o)
ReplyDeleteLooks good now.
I had to adjust the size of my font too love the new cool fonts but some are so small.
ReplyDeleteI could still read it but we have big computer screens can't imagine on a phone or laptop they look like.
Yes! Thank you so much! It is sooo much easier to read.
ReplyDelete