Skip to main content

Dial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap - Giveaway


It is time for another giveaway! This time I will be giving away three separate coupons for a FREE bottle of Dial's NEW Deep Cleansing Hand Soap.


"Experience a new level of hand washing with NEW Dial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap. NEW Dial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap is the latest Dial Brand hand soap bringing luxury to your hand washing experience. These premium soaps feature vibrant scents, a gentle micro-scrubber formula that smooths and moisturizes the skin, and a completely new design that adds personal style to your home."


The NEW Dial Deep Cleansing Hand Soaps come in three amazing fragrances: Yellow Raspberry & Black Sugar, Water Blossoms, and Coconut Lime Verbana.


We received a full-size bottle of Yellow Raspberry & Black Sugar and Water Blossoms to try in our home. The Yellow Raspberry & Black Sugar is in our kitchen and gets used several times a day. I almost look forward to washing my hands because of the amazing scent that permeates the whole kitchen when I use it. The Water Blossoms is the perfect bathroom fragrance and matches our decor perfectly. The new design resembles a top name brand hand soap that many of us have used in our homes for years. It looks good … it smells good .. and it feels good!

It feels good? Yes! The little micro scrubbers make a simple hand washing feel like a spa experience.


And I have noticed that after washing my hands, I do not need to add a moisturizing lotion. Many hand soaps cause extreme dryness in my hands to the point of cracking skin. But not with the NEW Dial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap. My hands are clean and moisturized!

If you would like to win one of three coupons for a FREE full-size bottle (8 oz.) of Dial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap, then enter below. The more entries, the more chances to win!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

The Dial brand provided me with a sample of Dial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap in exchange for a product review. However, all the opinions expressed here are my own.

Comments

  1. I would love to try Water Blossoms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to try the Yellow Raspberry & Black Sugar scent!

    Rafflecopter: Aly M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to try the Coconut Lime Verbana scent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Yellow Raspberry & Black Sugar for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would want to try Water Blossom...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to try The Yellow Raspberry & Black Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think Water Blossom sounds the most appealing in scents from Dial.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would like to try the Coconut Lime Verbena.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We all know that in this crazy world of homeschooling, we need all the (adult) support we can get. Please leave a comment if you so wish!

Popular posts from this blog

Cells ~ It's What's for Dinner

Dawson made edible cells on Friday. He made an animal cell pizza ... and a plant cell chocolate chip cookie ... He reviewed what he's learned about cells the past two weeks, and I had dinner made by someone else. Win, win!! I am linking up at Science Sunday at Adventures in Mommydom.

ABCya

Eli's reading resource teacher shared a website with me yesterday that I would like to pass along. It's called ABCya . There are separate educational sections with fantastic games for ages kindergarten through 5th grade. I browsed the 2nd grade level, and it includes age-appropriate games about Letters, Numbers, Shapes, Geometry, Patterns, Mouse Manipulation, Art and Holiday games. There are lots and lots of fun and creative games for children to play. They are fun, but oh, so educational. Eli's favorite, in his short time playing it, was Create a Car . A lot of the games also have Apps available for purchase (99 cents for most of them) for the iPad and iPhone. I have been looking for another free website for games similar to Starfall , for some time. I think I have found it. I can feel confident having Eli and Brynne play these games.

How to Build a Homeschool U.S. History Curriculum from "America: The Story of Us"

FINAL UPDATE (JUNE 2012): We completed our entire U.S. History course last month using the America: The Story of Us video series and the resources I had planned. We officially covered Episodes 1-9 which got us through the 1920's. We plan to use the remaining three videos when we study the World Wars in a couple of years. I just want to go on record as saying that I believe whole-heartedly that the use of this series with my resources would more than qualify your child for a full credit of U.S. History. And, it was exciting and enriching. Feel free to follow all of my lesson plans. You can see them all at this link: http://journey2excellence.blogspot.com/search/label/America%3A%20The%20Story%20of%20Us Update: America: The Story of Us is now available as an InstaStream through Netflix! We also had it available at our local library. If you didn't receive a complimentary copy, you won't have to pay the $30 for it! Many of us received a complimentary copy of "...