Thursday, March 20, 2014

Happy Spring!!


Photo Credit - Vale Designs

We are finishing up some work and heading to the park! It's 70 degrees and sunny. What a perfect first day of Spring!!!

To celebrate, I am giving away three coupons to three separate winners for a FREE bottle of Purex Crystals! They will make even your clothing smell like spring! 


All it takes is a quick comment below. Say whatever, I don't care. The giveaway will end tomorrow at 8:00 p.m. central time. I am in such a hurry to get to the park that I am drawing the winner the old fashioned way. Good luck!

3 comments:

  1. Fun giveaway! I use these for my homemade laundry detergent so I would love to win a coupon! :) ~Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Spring, boy did mine start off with a bang. The roads people backed into me so now I have to put my car in the shop, at least they have to pay for the damages and I don't.

    Hope your enjoying this weather! Not ready for the 40's this weekend, are you? Ready for spring temps all the time.

    ReplyDelete

We all know that in this crazy world of homeschooling, we need all the (adult) support we can get. Please leave a comment if you so wish!