Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Tuesday Coffee Chat


Okay, first this ...


Do you know that I set my alarm to get up extra early so that I can have enough time to drink enough coffee before I start my day? I really do that.

Now while I enjoy said coffee, onto today's Tuesday Coffee Chat:

If you could teleport, where would you go?

I have never been here, but right now I can't think of anyplace I would rather be ... A cabin in the Smoky Mountains of Tennessee.





Doesn't that look like Heaven?

I would love to rent a huge cabin in the mountains and take my whole family for a week of pjs, coffee, hot cocoa, board games, food, hikes, reading, and movie watching.

Maybe someday.


2 comments:

  1. That does look like heaven!!! I would love to spend just a few days relaxing there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA - I love that Procaffinating!! I need that as a sign in my kitchen.
    And that place looks gorgeous! Peaceful. Restful. I could definitely do something like that. Except, I am going alone and having a whole entire week to just read and write!!
    Definitely heaven.

    ReplyDelete

We all know that in this crazy world of homeschooling, we need all the (adult) support we can get. Please leave a comment if you so wish!