1. The Random 5 link up no longer exists, apparently, so I am joining up with EmmyMom for her Friday 5 instead.
2. I don't have a Weekly Wrap-up this week because WE ARE ON CHRISTMAS BREAK! That's not entirely true, because we did finish up some reading this week and hosted our enrichment class where we did a Get in the Scrap activity using primary resources (a program through the National World War II Museum) and signed Christmas cards to sent to Sa'fyre.
3. Brynne has a basketball tournament this weekend, starting tonight, and she found out that with one player injured and another not able to make it to tonight's game, she has to play point guard. She is not at all happy about this because it is so out of her comfort zone! We just keep telling her we believe in her and are hoping for the best.
4. My evenings right now consist of reading a really good book, The Good Sister by Drusilla Campbell, and binge watching Season 2 of When Calls the Heart. I broke down and purchased the season on Amazon Video because Season 3 starts on December 26th and Netflix hasn't added it yet. Do you want some good, wholesome television to watch, then watch this series!
5. Cold weather has finally hit Missouri. My furnace actually ran most of the day yesterday. Brrrr .... it's cold. But, it's not going to last. It's going to get back up in the 50's and 60's and be rainy again. Looks like we are going to have a wet, mild Christmas.
|Some days this just happens for breakfast.|
|Our doggies turned 7 years old this week!|
|My son ...|
|Speaks for itself.|
|Weren't they adorable back in 2008? We put this photo out every year.|
It's a favorite!!