Friday, September 10, 2010

Weekly Wrap-Up ~ Dawson Says {Week of September 7}

I am thinking ... That my mom should decrease the size of algebra problems.

I am thankful ... That I get to do a lot of art projects.

I am reading ... "The Guardians of Ga'hoole"

I am hoping ... School goes by fast today, so I can go see my dad. (Written on Wednesday morning.)

My favorite thing I did in school this week is ... Baked a honey cake.

This week I learned ... That "Hatshepsut" had to marry her half brother in order to be Pharaoh.

Something that has surprised me about homeschooling is ... It's a lot harder than I thought.

{Read mom's perspective on Week 3 of homeschooling, and some greater details about what Dawson accomplished, here.}

We are linked up at Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers.

1 comment:

  1. Oh! I think I lost that comment-

    I was going through my bookmarks and found this post saved! I love Dawson's perspective. :) Can you make algebra problems smaller?

    ReplyDelete

We all know that in this crazy world of homeschooling, we need all the (adult) support we can get. Please leave a comment if you so wish!