Friday, September 17, 2010

Weekly Wrap-up ~ Dawson Says (Week of September 13th}

As you all know, I stink at starting my blog post. So I'll just off saying  things I liked about this week as usual: Well I had to cook lentil casserole (which was nasty! You can see pictures of me and my mom gagging over it and dumping it down the drain on her blog.) I also made a relief, which is hard to explain so you can look at pictures of that, too. Things I did not like are: Algebra (do i even need to say why?). And that's really all I didn't like.....

Dawson

To see mom's perspective on this past week, go here to her "This Week in Review" Thursday post.

We are linking up to Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We all know that in this crazy world of homeschooling, we need all the (adult) support we can get. Please leave a comment if you so wish!