In science Dawson has been studying the Human Body Systems. Yesterday we were studying the Excretory System. And what a better way to discuss it than to make some phony poo.
We got this project from Hands-On Grossology.
And it was gross. But it was fun. And it was funny.
We even placed some on Kyndal's pillow for her to find later. She didn't find it quite as funny as us. I don't understand.
Here's how we did it:
1. Pour 1/2 cup oatmeal (not instant) onto a plate.
2. Grind it between your fingers to make it more powdery than chunky (although some chunks are good!).
3. Add 2 tsp. of cocoa and 1 package of artificial sweetener to oatmeal and mix together with fingers.
4. Add just enough water to give it some molding consistency.
5. Mold it into your desired turd (their words, not mine!)
6. Then roll it in some more cocoa powder and another package of artificial sweetener.
7. Leave it somewhere for your unsuspecting sister, or other family member, to find.