I posted about our trip to the Oklahoma State Capitol Building last week, and how I prepared a Scavenger Hunt for the kids to do to help keep them occupied while we were touring the Capitol. It turned out to be a great idea because the kids really got into it and I can see how they could have been really bored after a while.
The reason I prepared my own Scavenger Hunt was because I had done a search for one and could not find one. I was surprised someone else had not already done this.
So, because of that, I thought I would post mine in case anyone else would want to use it in the future.
- A lady sitting on a bench
- Oklahoma's state wildflower ~ Indian blanket
- Lots of men looking to the center of the room
- The "boss" of Walmart, Mr. Walton
- Two round "pictures" on each side of a door (indians on both)
- A painting showing "prairie life", a woman feeding chickens
- Battleship "Oklahoma" with bomber planes
- Man planting a tree
- State seal
- State flag
- State flower (mistletoe)
- State bird (scissor-tail flycatcher)
- State tree (redbud)