Between now and the end of the school year, we will be doing the following:
Dawson ~ 8th Grade
- Exploration Period, focusing on Swiss Family Robinson (for 17 days of school)
- Renaissance and Restoration periods, until the last day of school, with an end-of-school trip to The Renaissance Festival.
- Lots of pre-algebra, language arts reviews, typing, spanish and science units going along with the above-units.
Brynne ~ 1st Grade
- Our last week of For the Birds, with focus book The Perfect Nest.
- Three week of Easter studies.
- Since Earth Day falls the Friday before Easter, we will study Earth Day the last week of April with some really fun books and activities. We will spend April 30th making May Baskets to deliver to Brynne's friends, in cognito, on May 1st.
- The Month of May ~ a study on the Milly-Molly-Mandy series.
- We will be doing a couple of weeks of study on both Time and Money and will also be focusing on addition math facts.