Thursday, April 12, 2012

FREE Britannica Encyclopedia

I remember being in elementary and high school and feeling at such a disadvantage because I didn't have a set of Britannica Encyclopedias. There was no way my family could afford that luxury. When a teacher would assign a research project, my heart always sunk because I knew I had to do all my work at school. My friend up the street had a set, and I was so jealous.

Well now is my chance to have my very own set of Encyclopedias (well, on cd anyway). And you can have a free set too, if you hurry to this site.


You will NOT be asked to give any credit card information. It is completely FREE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We all know that in this crazy world of homeschooling, we need all the (adult) support we can get. Please leave a comment if you so wish!