1. Eli got some bug bites this week ... one on his neck that he had an allergic reaction to which resulted in an inflamed rash and another under his eye that resembled a spider bite and has been swollen and painful. These resulted in a trip to the doctor and he is on antibiotics.
|Day 1 and Day 2|
2. Rick installed my new screen door and did some more painting. I love it all!
3. On Wednesday night I took the kids to a nearby fall festival where they got to ride their favorite ride, the Cliffhanger. They call it the Superman ride.
4. I realize that I have certain staples in my pantry and refrigerator these days: spinach, blueberries, eggs, turkey breast, colored mini peppers, mini carrots, peanut butter, honey, greek yogurt, granola, oatmeal, sliced almonds, black beans, and bran cereal. I find myself eating these things most days. Do you have certain things you buy every week and keep in your kitchen for your meals?
5. I am glad this week is over and it is the weekend! We have nothing planned and that is much-needed after this week.