Friday, September 26, 2014
Random 5 on Friday
1. Fall t.v. is here! Parenthood, Criminal Minds, Survivor, Law and Order: SVU, Big Bang Theory and a few new ones I am trying out.
2. How do you handle a really poor coach in a sport that your child loves, especially when playing on that team is the only available option? It's trying at its best and excruciating at its worse.
3. I am so glad it's the weekend and there is nothing on our schedule until Sunday. I seriously might get into my pjs at about 4:00 this afternoon and not get out of them until Sunday morning. Extra responsibilities have made this week an exhausting one!
4. Dawson told me that, after some thought, he has decided that he might go to school to be a teacher. He is particularly interested in history. Knowing his personality .... how he loves to dig into subjects and also how great he is with kids, especially special needs kids, I think he would be a great teacher. I have always secretly hoped he would come to that conclusion on his own. I am excited to see him planning his future.
5. I am not even sure I should dare to say it but my sticky child support case with my ex-husband is scheduled to conclude on Wednesday. I would appreciate your prayers for a just order for my children.