Skip to main content

How Well Do You Know Him?



I saw this and thought it would be fun to do in honor of Father's Day. The first few questions were easy, but the further I went the more I am thinking I might not know him as well as I think I do. I don't know, what do you think, Rick?

He's sitting in front of the t.v., what is he watching? 

He is watching some kind of sporting event and is flipping back and forth between it and two movies that he has already seen, one probably being a cartoon movie.

You are out to eat, what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?

Definitely Ranch.

Name a food he hates.

Hmmmm .... I honestly can't think of one food item that he hates.

You go out to eat and have a drink, what would he order?

After he jokes about having Crown with a lime (inside joke), he will probably order a Stella Artois or a Corona.

Favorite kind of music?

He likes all kinds of music, especially 80's movie tunes. He knows every word to every song in Grease 2 if that tells you anything.

What is his nickname for you?

No nickname, but he does call me 'babe' pretty often.

If he could collect one thing, what would it be?

Rick is NOT a collector! If I had to choose something I guess it would be golf hats, but only until they have been sweat soaked a few too many times.

What would he eat every day if he could?

Probably sushi? Or Coneys? Again, he is not a picky eater.

What is his favorite cereal?

Crispix.

What would he never wear?

I can't say never because he has a few times, but no flip flops if at all possible. He wants his feet covered!

What is his favorite sports team?

Oklahoma State Cowboys. Go Pokes!

What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?

Although having an independent wife has its advantages, I know that he wishes I was more dependent on him. Also, my inability to brainstorm drives him crazy, and he hates when I interrupt him before he has finished what he was going to say.

You bake him a cake for his birthday, what kind is it?

No cake, actually. Maybe just some fresh, ripe cantaloupe or some ice cream.

Favorite sport?

Golf

What could he spend all day doing?

Golf

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ABCya

Eli's reading resource teacher shared a website with me yesterday that I would like to pass along. It's called ABCya . There are separate educational sections with fantastic games for ages kindergarten through 5th grade. I browsed the 2nd grade level, and it includes age-appropriate games about Letters, Numbers, Shapes, Geometry, Patterns, Mouse Manipulation, Art and Holiday games. There are lots and lots of fun and creative games for children to play. They are fun, but oh, so educational. Eli's favorite, in his short time playing it, was Create a Car . A lot of the games also have Apps available for purchase (99 cents for most of them) for the iPad and iPhone. I have been looking for another free website for games similar to Starfall , for some time. I think I have found it. I can feel confident having Eli and Brynne play these games.

Cells ~ It's What's for Dinner

Dawson made edible cells on Friday. He made an animal cell pizza ... and a plant cell chocolate chip cookie ... He reviewed what he's learned about cells the past two weeks, and I had dinner made by someone else. Win, win!! I am linking up at Science Sunday at Adventures in Mommydom.

Last Child in the Woods ~ Chapters 1-4

Welcome to our book study of Last Child in the Woods by Richard Louv. To be honest, I have no idea what this "study" is going to look like. I imagine that when we get together I will post about all of the things that caught my eye. And I would ask that you leave a comment, or a link to your own blog post in the comment, about what caught yours. This isn't anything formal, ladies, just a place to talk about what we have read. I have now read the first four chapters of Last Child in the Woods two times. It is just so good. Several things have specifically hit me deep, but in general I just realized that "times, they are a changin'." Things aren't the way they were when we were kids. Chapter 1. Gifts of Nature ~ "When I see birches bend to left and right ... I like to think some boy's been swinging them." ~ Robert Frost What is your definition of nature? What feelings, visions, senses does it conjure up? For me, it's not a