1. Pay attention as I tell you everything we did for school this week ........ Okay, I'm done. Brynne has been sick for a full week now. She has run at fever up to 103.5 and now has a nasty cough. Her flu and strep tests both came back negative but I will likely be taking her back to the doctor Monday unless she has a miraculous recovery. We just can't get rid of her fever.
2. Don't comment about what a bad mom I am, but I did let her go trick-or-treating for a bit last night. This was the first year since we have moved to Missouri that Rick has been here for Halloween, and she begged to go. We didn't stay out long. She was Katniss from The Hunger Games and Eli was Casey Jones from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. We had a nice time collecting loads and loads of candy. Then we came home and cuddled up in the living room to watch Catching Fire and eat 50 cent corn dogs from Sonic.
3. God has asked me not to post some nasty things about a person and situation. So I am not going to. Oh, how I want to, but I'm not. (biting tongue now)
4. Collin was in a car accident this past week that totaled his truck. He is working 3 hours away so is staying with a relative instead of coming home. He is working 7 days a week for the foreseeable future. So Kyndal is back staying with us. She doesn't like to be at home alone and needs us to transport her to and from work until they are able to save enough money to get another vehicle. The woman who hit Collin did not have insurance. Although he loved his little Ford Ranger, it is not worth enough to benefit from disposing of it and using the proceeds to purchase something else.
5. Don't you hate drama? Why do we have to live in a society that thinks it has to tattle, backstab, and stick its nose into other people's business? It is disruptive and draining. Why can't people just mind their own business, do their own job, take care of their own lives, and let others do the same?