Tuesday, September 1, 2015

First Day ~ September

Early start to my day!

Much-needed.

Arriving at the hospital for an early morning ultrasound.

And waiting.

And waiting.

And waiting.

And waiting.

And waiting.

We have LOTS of waiting to do!

Breakfast ... finally!

A little Stampy Longhead Youtube video first thing in the morning.

This girl had to come to Nana's early, and she is ready to go home for a nap!

A delivery!

Mornin'! It's time for school!

And the cabinet is open and waiting.

So much more independence this year ... love it!

Took a lunch ride over to my mom's.

Love these Tuesdays with my mom, aunt, and daughter.

Back home for more school. The Chronicles of Narnia.

Oh, and some laundry. Always laundry.

Another new thing for us ... reading a play ... The Miracle Worker

Speaking of new, I started a new workout class at the high school
on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons.

And speaking of new, again.

A sports practice. That's nothing new.

A little Pokemon battle before bed.

Me and the boy opted for a snuggle.

And then I went to bed! Early! Bedtime tea and lavender oil in the diffuser.

Changed out my nightly banana for some thinly sliced
peaches and raspberries I had in the freezer.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous news on the new baby! Prayers for a smooth pregnancy. :-) I have just caught up on the past month of your posts! Love hearing how the new way of eating is going! I do more of the "Clean Eating" diet (I hate to call it a diet since it's really a lifestyle) It probably has a few more carbs. I'm not familiar with the Ketogenic diet. Now you have me curious!

    ReplyDelete

We all know that in this crazy world of homeschooling, we need all the (adult) support we can get. Please leave a comment if you so wish!