Skip to main content

Dial Review and Giveaway


On February 4th I told you all about Dial's New Vitamin Boost Body Wash and hosted a Snow Day Giveaway. Congratulations, Amanda Effinger, you were the winner of the coupon for a FREE bottle of Dial Vitamin Boost Body Wash! I will be emailing you for delivery information.

I have been using Dial Vitamin Boost Body Wash for the past week. I received the bottle in the mail and immediately popped the top to smell it. It has a fragrance combination of mango and kiwi and smells amazing! Dry skin is a problem in our home, especially with heating with electric heaters. We run a humidifier, but the air is still so dry! Our hair is staticky and our skin is itchy!


I have a particularly tricky dry spot in the middle of my back. I have been vigorously applying the Dial Vitamin Boost Body Wash to it each day as I bathe or shower. I have noticed that my "itchy spot" hasn't been nearly as itchy! I also tried not using my regular moisturizing lotion for a few days after using the Dial Vitamin Boost Body Wash to see if my legs would feel itchy and dry, and they did not! This is not normal for me! After bathing or showering I always have to use lotion or my legs itch!

One final way I have used the Dial Vitamin Boost Body Wash is when I shave my legs and it makes shaving a breeze and keeps my skin silky smooth.

You can visit the Dial website to read all about their varieties of body washes!

I have one remaining coupon for a FREE bottle of Dial Vitamin Boost Lotion Infused Body wash with Amazing B. Please use Rafflecopter below for chances to win! The giveaway will end on Friday, February 28th. Good luck!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

** Disclaimer: Dial provided me with a free bottle of Vitamin Boost body wash and two coupons to share with my viewers in exchange for sharing the promotion and my opinion. However, all of the opinions expressed here are my own.

Comments

  1. I love dial body wash and would definitely use the coupon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love Dial. Thank you for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the giveaway. We love Dial products!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My family loves dial body wash! thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the opportunity! Julie smartsavvymama@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to try this. It looks like it smells sooo good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks. I bet it smells good. It would match my shampoo and conditioner I think.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Dial - hope to win. Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i would love to win

    freebiel0ve@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We all know that in this crazy world of homeschooling, we need all the (adult) support we can get. Please leave a comment if you so wish!

Popular posts from this blog

Cells ~ It's What's for Dinner

Dawson made edible cells on Friday. He made an animal cell pizza ... and a plant cell chocolate chip cookie ... He reviewed what he's learned about cells the past two weeks, and I had dinner made by someone else. Win, win!! I am linking up at Science Sunday at Adventures in Mommydom.

ABCya

Eli's reading resource teacher shared a website with me yesterday that I would like to pass along. It's called ABCya . There are separate educational sections with fantastic games for ages kindergarten through 5th grade. I browsed the 2nd grade level, and it includes age-appropriate games about Letters, Numbers, Shapes, Geometry, Patterns, Mouse Manipulation, Art and Holiday games. There are lots and lots of fun and creative games for children to play. They are fun, but oh, so educational. Eli's favorite, in his short time playing it, was Create a Car . A lot of the games also have Apps available for purchase (99 cents for most of them) for the iPad and iPhone. I have been looking for another free website for games similar to Starfall , for some time. I think I have found it. I can feel confident having Eli and Brynne play these games.

How to Build a Homeschool U.S. History Curriculum from "America: The Story of Us"

FINAL UPDATE (JUNE 2012): We completed our entire U.S. History course last month using the America: The Story of Us video series and the resources I had planned. We officially covered Episodes 1-9 which got us through the 1920's. We plan to use the remaining three videos when we study the World Wars in a couple of years. I just want to go on record as saying that I believe whole-heartedly that the use of this series with my resources would more than qualify your child for a full credit of U.S. History. And, it was exciting and enriching. Feel free to follow all of my lesson plans. You can see them all at this link: http://journey2excellence.blogspot.com/search/label/America%3A%20The%20Story%20of%20Us Update: America: The Story of Us is now available as an InstaStream through Netflix! We also had it available at our local library. If you didn't receive a complimentary copy, you won't have to pay the $30 for it! Many of us received a complimentary copy of "...