Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Tuesday Coffee Chat

If you could learn any one skill in the world without trying (like Matrix learning style) which would you pick?

I have always wanted to be able to sew. Being able to sew my own curtains and simple clothing would be so amazing. When Brynne wanted a prairie dress I had to pay more than I want to admit, when I wish I could have just sewn it myself. It would be great to be able to make Halloween costumes with more than just hot glue and hem tape (that can be a tad limiting). It would just be really cool to be able to change out the patterns of my couch cushions by sewing some new slip covers any time I saw a fabric I liked.

Now that I say that, I don't know if I have the patience to sit and sew. Brynne and I learned how to knit, but it bored me to tears.

So if I could magically know how to do one skill, it would be sewing, so long as I was perfect at it and it didn't take all my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We all know that in this crazy world of homeschooling, we need all the (adult) support we can get. Please leave a comment if you so wish!