1. Do you know when you have won a battle? ... when your accuser has nothing left to do but hurl absolute lies at you (in open court and on the record, no less), and both you and they know they are 100% false. It's disgusting, a little sad, and a tad bit humorous.
2. Always remember when your accuser is hurling those insults at you, it's because his or her life is so miserable that he or she needs you to feel just as badly. If you remember that, then you don't.
3. Running is going great! On Wednesday my Couch to 5K program had me walking 5 minutes, running 8, walking 5, running 8, walking 5. My app messed up so I walked 10 first. Then it messed up again so I ran 9.5 straight. I walked 5. Then I ran my next 8. But, at the end of the 8 I felt so good that I kept running (felt a little like Forrest Gump) and went ahead and ran another 8. That was 16 minutes straight, and I could have run more with ease! I was on a high. I don't run fast but I have really built up my stamina. I am excited for the 5K that is on May 2nd. Maybe I'll be able to run the whole thing?? OOOOHHHH and last night I registered for a 5K at the end of August called the WIPEOUT Run. I get to run on the Big Balls and tackle other obstacles from the Wipeout course. I am so excited!!!!
4. Going to gather the family together tonight for a movie night. I think we'll watch Interstellar on Amazon Instant (love that service!). We are all watching what we are eating and working out hard so that we have amazing beach bodies for our vacation in May, so I need to fix us something light for dinner. Hmmmmm .... any suggestions?
5. Life is good. Life is really good. I am looking forward to spending Easter with my family. You can love Jesus and the Easter Bunny both. And we do. Praise to our Savior with a little fun and chocolate on top!