1. I have never enjoyed playing sports, mostly because I never felt like I was good enough to help out the team. All I ever did was compare myself to someone else's abilities. That's why I like running. It's just me and my goals and my personal successes.
2. This weekend is Dawson's senior prom. Tomorrow he will get all gussied up in his attire (he's doing things his way, of course ... a non-conformist like his mama) and then taking his girl to the dance.
3. But his girl has a sweet surprise up her sleeve for him first. Again, it's totally them ... the opposite of what everybody else is doing. I love it!
4. Yesterday he got his cap and gown for graduation. It was way weird to hang up that man-sized gown of my little boy.
5. And Kyndal gets married in 35 days.