1. Rick, Brynne and I were up early this morning to attend the elementary school homecoming pep rally. Brynne was invited to join her volleyball team. I am grateful that the school offers to include its homeschooled students in their activities. Brynne and her friend Jenna are always welcomed with open arms, which is awesome.
2. Kyndal is, as I type this, taking her cosmetology theory exam. She is so nervous, but I am sure she will do fine. She takes her practical exam on Monday. After she passes both she will have her full cosmetology license. She has been working with her temporary license the past couple of weeks. UPDATE: She passed her theory! Now she just has to pass her practical on Monday. Half-way there!
3. Also, as I type this, my niece, Rylee, is having an ultrasound. She is 35 weeks pregnant and barely measuring 28 centimeters. This diagnostic ultrasound will determine if she can continue to carry the baby to full term or if they will need to take her early because of failure to thrive. UPDATE: Rylee is 34 weeks 6 days, and the baby measured at 34 weeks 1 day. So far they believe she weighs about 5 lbs. 6 ozs. All of Rylee's fluids are good.
4. I am anxiously awaiting the results of the Judgment in my child support case. The Judgment has been issued but we won't know what it says until it is mailed to my attorney. UPDATE: So far what I have seen on the online docket sheet has been good news!! Waiting for the final judgment. Should have it early next week.
5. It is a cold, rainy day here in Missouri. It looks like the homecoming parade will be cancelled. Even if it's not, I think Brynne is going to opt out of riding with her volleyball team. It's definitely a sweatpants and blanket kind of day. I have beef cooking in the crockpot for some beef and noodles for dinner tonight. Fall is definitely here!