1. I had my first hummingbird at my feeder last night! I have had the hardest time attracting hummingbirds at our house here in Missouri. I didn't get a photo because I was just stunned when I saw it and just sat and stared (and squealed!).
2. This week I got back into my regular exercise routine. Three mornings I did a 21 Day Fix workout, and two mornings I ran. I hadn't run in about a month so I was a little nervous to get back out there. I put in two miles on Tuesday and a little over three miles on Thursday. And I didn't feel like I was going to die. I have to keep at it because I am running the Wipeout Run in August and a 4-mile run in September.
3. It has been so rainy here for so long. Although I love a good rainy day, and I really do love a good rainy day (even several in a row), I am hoping that we get some sunshine and warmth soon. We haven't been able to get to the pool, have no desire to go to the lakehouse, and my garden is never going to produce any yummies!
4. Kyndal and Collin's wedding reception is in a couple of weeks. I've been coming up with some fun food ideas for their rustic lace theme. Gonna be a fun night!
5. This next week is going to be nutty: Brynne has basketball camp in the mornings at a nearby university; Eli has swimming lessons in the mornings on those same days here in town; Brynne has a softball game one evening; Brynne has dentist appointments on two separate afternoons; I have a follow-up medical exam one morning while she is at basketball camp; the kids have Book Club on Monday afternoon and gardening class on Thursday afternoon. Next week is one of our scheduled no schoolwork weeks because of all of this craziness. Hello summer!