Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Tuesday Coffee Chat



Only two more Tuesday Coffee Chats until the host Leslie takes her summer break (sniff, sniff). Here's this week's prompt ...

Be inspired! Share something that inspired you this week: a quote, a photo, a story in the news. Let's spread some positivity!


I ordered this coffee mug from Cross Training Couture this week. (If you would like some inspiring workout wear, they have some really great stuff!)

I think this mug says it all. I can't wait until it gets here!

5 comments:

  1. I love that!!! Imagine if every morning started like that -- how could your day go wrong?
    well, I suppose it still could -- but I think you'd have the strength, in all manners of speaking, to sustain.
    thanks for sharing - I'm gonna check out the workout gear: mine's actually getting too loose now!! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything that can get you going in the morning is great. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh! I LOVE that!!! What an awesome mug! And yes, totally inspiring. :)

    ReplyDelete

We all know that in this crazy world of homeschooling, we need all the (adult) support we can get. Please leave a comment if you so wish!